Enhanced Call Log Reporting is a Broadsmart product that is available as an add on service to all Broadsmart voice customers, excluding analog lines. Enhanced Call Log Reporting grants assigned admins access to the Call Reporter Portal that allows admins to view and pull call detail records, during a configurable time frame for users and/or extension(s) within their Broadsoft Enterprise and/or Group.
Call Reporter Portal: https://callreporter.broadsmart.com
Here are the basics you need to know when first logging into the Call Reporter Tool
Types of Reports
There are five different types of reports that can be exported from the Call Reporter tool.
Call Records call detail records for users and/or data ranges specified in the Search Criteria
Group Cumulative report of total minutes for all users within each or one specific Broadsoft Group.
Account Cumulative report for all specific Account Codes specified, includes Cumulative Calls & Cumulative Call Minutes.
- User Cumulative report that includes cumulative totals for users within the Enterprise and/or Group – this report includes
- Cumulative Originating Calls total number of calls made by specified user
- Cumulative Originating Call Minutes total number of minutes for all outbound calls made by specified user
- Cumulative Terminating Calls total number of calls received
- Cumulative Terminating Call Minutes total number of minutes for all inbound calls received by specified user
System Cumulative report includes total number of originating and terminating calls for the entire Enterprise/Service Provider
How to Pull Reports
The Call Reporter Portal allows admins to pull call detail reports and view them within the portal as well as export reports to Excel as needed.
Log into to Call Reporter tool - https://callreporter.broadsmart.com
Populate the desired search fields with the information needed to pull the required reports.
The fields below are conditional depending on the type of report you would like to run.
- Call Range Start
- Call Range End
- Service Provider no need to adjust
- Group use the drop down to select if you would like to pull a report for a specific Broadsoft Group
- Include Originating (outgoing) calls uncheck if you would like outgoing calls excluded from the report
- Include Terminating (inbound) calls uncheck if you would like the incoming calls excluded from the report
- Include intra-group (private) calls uncheck if you would private, or extension to extension dialing within the same group excluded from the report
- Include un-answered calls uncheck if you would like unanswered calls excluded from the report
- Limit query to this User Phone Number: populate with a specific telephone number if you would like to pull a report for a specific user
- Limit query to this Account Code: populate the account code desired, if you would like to pull a report for calls using a specific account code.
- Report to Export use the drop down to select the type of report you would like to view.
- Pull Requested Report – select one of the following depending on how you would like to view the report.
Select Display to view the requested data within the Call Reporter Portal
Select Export Report if you would like to have the requested data exported to an Excel worksheet.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article